Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Week#11 Browser Tools


Okay, Okay...hold everything. I've skipped the Gaming Activities from Week#10 since I wanted to go to a drop-in session tomorrow and review some things about it so I decided to skip ahead and check out Week#11. I used to use Firefox for my browser a few years ago and decided to go back to IE. But as I'm purusing the Add-Ons, I come across Foxytunes and it is incredible!! Choose an artist and you get a page with video footage (from YouTube), lyrics from LyricWiki, Flickr photos, etc., etc. Plus a Pandora Radio link that will connect you with songs currently playing from your selected artist as well as similar ones. I've spent WAY to much time on this already and could see it becoming somewhat of a favourite.
The menu and toolbar with Web Developer is great. I don't recall using this before but having the options right there is amazing...will definitely have to use this browser some more to see if I should be switching back again.

No comments: